Lost Causes

 

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy Birthday | Lost Causes

happy birthday JaneIt's my friend Jane's birthday today - happy birthday sweetie! I got you the last card in the shop. I was going to post it on international talk like a pirate day but I forgot so you got her instead.

Appropriately enough, after yesterday's thoughts, it seems that my blog is slowly crawling its way up the google index for Lost Causes - it's currently top of page two of the results. It's nowhere to be seen on any other engines I checked.

I was reading a search engine forum topic and they were discussing inbound and outbound links and their effect on rankings so I just checked that term at random. I just link to anything I like, it's weird this blog is starting to get noticed, but hardly anyone ever comments. I'm just always moaning and stuff.

I wonder how many people actually search on lost causes? Not many I should think. Also, appropriately, my other blog is currently broken.

Coincidentally, series two of Lost ended today. I've tried to follow it but I still don't have much of a clue what it's supposed to be about. I enjoyed it though.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Back to Lost Causes